Biyernes, Hulyo 11, 2014

More Than Words

You told me you are not good with words
That you could not tell me how much you love me
That you could not frame the right words for me

In the absence of words, your heart speaks
In those few words you utter
In those little acts you show me
Your love cannot be contained with anything
And baby, I love you for that

I love you when you smile at me
You glow like a sunshine
That promises hope and happiness.

I love you when you stare at me
Your stares penetrate to the deepest of my heart
It tells me things only my heart could fathom.

I love you when you hold my hand
The strength of your grip
Tells me not to let you go.

I love you when you hug me close
The gentle touch caresses my soul
And gives me the assurance
Of not being left behind and alone.

I love you when you sing songs to me
It is as if you sing the words
That your mouth cannot directly tell me

Above all these things,
There is one thing that makes my heart melt

I love you when you say those words
I could feel your heart
In that stare
In that smile
As you say, “I love you.”

I love you, baby
More than these words can let you know
And I will never get tired of loving you

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento